Bones & muscles support
MSM, GLUCOSAMINE SULPHATE, CHONDROITIN, CALCIUM & MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE
Natural Magnesium Chloride has 5 natural ingredients, to support the “BONE SYSTEM & MUSCULAR SYSTEM”.
Could help prevent inflammation from various diagnose illness like; arthritis, uric acid, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis & low calcium produce by low levels of Vitamin D, possible poor nutrition habits.
HERE IS SOME INFORMATION ABOUT THE INGREDIENTS INSIDE “Natural Magnesium Chloride”
Magnesium chloride is a dietary supplement consisting of chlorine and magnesium which causes the body to stay young and healthy,
as well as help combat and prevent infection, it is very beneficial to our health, but also has some contraindications.
The magnesium chloride has the following benefits:
- Purifies the blood and helps balance the pH, preventing many diseases.
- Magnesium chloride helps to eliminate the acid that accumulates in the kidneys, promoting kidney function and health.
- It stimulates brain functions and the transmission of nerve impulses, thus contributing to having a mental balance.
- Helps prevent and combat muscle injuries, cramps, fatigue and / or muscle fatigue.
- Stimulates the proper functioning of the cardiovascular system, preventing heart disease.
- Helps dissolve bad cholesterol levels, stimulating good blood circulation and preventing diseases.
- It is a powerful anti-stress remedy that also helps to combat depression, dizziness and fatigue.
- Serves to regulate body temperature.
- It prevents hemorrhoids, improves intestinal health and helps in cases such as colitis, constipation, among others.
- Prevents prostate problems.
- It can help prevent and fight cancer tumors.
- Strengthens the immune system, helping to prevent colds, colds and infections.
- Prevents premature aging, since it provides vitality to the body and promotes cell regeneration.
- It serves to prevent osteoporosis, since it acts as a calcium fixative in the bones.
- Magnesium chloride prevents the formation of kidney stones, preventing calcium oxalate from accumulating in them.
- Decreases the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome and stimulates hormonal regulation.
- Fight free radicals avoiding the formation of tumors and warts.
- Magnesium chloride helps to clean the arteries, in turn preventing arteriosclerosis.
8 Science-Backed Benefits of MSM Supplements
Methylsulfonylmethane, more commonly known as MSM, is a popular dietary supplement; used to treat a wide array of symptoms and conditions.
It’s a sulfur-containing compound found naturally in plants, animals and humans.
It can also be produced in a lab to create dietary supplements in powder or capsule form.
MSM is widely used in the alternative medicine field and by people looking for a natural way to relieve joint pain, reduce inflammation and boost immunity.
In addition, research supports its use in treating a number of conditions from arthritis to rosacea.
Here are 8 science-backed health benefits of MSM.
- Can Decrease Joint Pain, Which Could Improve Your Quality of Life
- Has anti-Inflammatory Effects, Such as Increasing Glutathione Levels
- Can Speed Recovery After Exercise by Reducing Muscle Damage and Stress
- Helps Alleviate Arthritis Symptoms by Reducing Pain and Stiffness
- May Help Relieve Allergy Symptoms by Reducing Inflammation
- Can Boost Immunity and Help You Stay Healthy
- Could Improve Skin Health by Strengthening Keratin
- May Have Cancer-Fighting Properties
Glucosamine is a natural chemical compound in your body.
But it also comes in the form of a supplement. There are two main types: hydrochloride and sulfate.
What Does It Do?
The glucosamine in your body helps keep up the health of your cartilage the rubbery tissue that cushions bones at your joints. But as you get older, your levels of this compound begin to drop, which leads to the gradual breakdown of the joint.
There’s some evidence that glucosamine sulfate supplements help counteract this effect, although experts aren’t sure how. Some people have also used glucosamine to try to treat rheumatoid arthritis and other conditions, such as inflammatory bowel disease, asthma, allergies, chronic venous insufficiency, sports injuries, temporomandibular joint problems (TMJ), and long-term low back pain. So far, though, there’s not much scientific evidence that it works for those problems.
Health Benefits of Chondroitin
6-Year Study Confirms Whether Arthritis Remedy Works
Chondroitin is a chemical found primarily in joint cartilage.
A form of chondroitin, known as chondroitin sulfate, is manufactured from animal by products and sold as a dietary supplement to aid in the treatment of osteoarthritis. Chondroitin sulfate is often co-formulated with glucosamine sulfate, a naturally occurring compound found in joint fluid, with the presumption that they can slow or even reverse the loss of joint cartilage.
Chondroitin supplements are intended to enhance the shock-absorbing properties of joint cartilage and block enzymes that break down cartilage. Unlike other dietary supplements used to treat arthritis, chondroitin has undergone a significant amount of clinical research to evaluate its safety and effectiveness.
ALERT!! DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO SULFUR,
OR ANY OTHER INGREDIENT MENTION ON THE LABEL.
There are no reviews yet.